Monday, April 12, 2010

It's A Big Freaking Deal People.

We've got a date. I repeat, we've got a date. Or two. Just kidding, it's only one. It's going down January 17th in Bombay (I found out that only heathens/uncouth/crazy people call it Mumbai).

There will be an event or two (fancy-girly hand painting and maybe a fabulous dinner) happening before the 17th, so you'll probably want to get there sometime on the 14th to account for insane jet-lag. Also, in January India will be 10.5 hours ahead of the east coast, meaning you need to account for a day when buying your tickets. We'll have some stuff going on after the official ceremony too, but I'll get into that at a later time, when I actually have info.

For tickets, from Boston I've seen tickets for around $1100, but I forget the arrival and departure days. I'm not sure how much tickets can be from the West Coast. I think a decent range is $1200-$1300. If you can find something for $1000, you're getting a good deal, so buy it.

Now get to work buying those tickets people!

3 comments:

  1. How early do I need to get there to get through the whole "being deathly ill" part?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a very narrow 'non-death' window that you need to hit. It's between 1.356 and 1.357 days before the wedding. Miss that window and BOOM!

    ReplyDelete